Subject: Bug#670: Grey Matterz | PandaDoc | Strategic Alliance | Off-Shore | Onsite Candidates.

From: Adam wahe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 06:52:13 -0800

Hi greeting for you,

Hope you are doing well. I was trying to connect with you in regards to our
software product development expertise.

We are a global software product development organization based out of
Edison, NJ.
We are a US-based company delivering end-to-end solutions for Metaverse and
Blockchain, Android,iOS.

Marketing campaigns and conferences in the metaverse.
Blockchain development services with Web3.
Wallet development and integrations on various blockchains.
NFT development and crypto trading, Fan token development.

GreyMatterz is having 700+ Offshore, and 250+ Onsite Software Professionals
worldwide with our strong offshore presence in India and office in
NJ(Edison).

We are experts in building the Dedicated development center for our
technology partners, this team works dedicatedly on the partner’s projects
acting as the backbone of entire projects/applications of clients resulting
in an expressive ROI lowering the operational costs up to 60%.

Please visit us at: www.greymatterz.com
<https://waheadam2022-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2b5TlCTqWc_PAFxf1UZjD8RFcwXuHADWIPRKKjtSr0fJ5pBLthAH1m45SFD70lEWXNtTM0jV30QvcFGDBn7XdrRt_hO5PtjW45fbn_LjGUjpbnh035ScyXsR3JIUvbFdze83Cgj3S0hjKtp6Zf-Q3MSe-GyZz6JVpe1Zi8XnJdQ>
.

If you're interested, kindly let us know the type of technology developer
you're looking for. We'll then send you our software engineer's resume, and
we'll schedule an interview as necessary.

Best Regards,
Grey_Matterz
+1609-945-1639