Subject: Dedicated Digital Marketing Virtual Employees.

From: "Ashutosh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:16:11 -0500

Hi,

Did you try outsourcing in the past? If not, then our ROI driven marketing
campaigns may interest you. We can save up to 70% of your execution cost
while delivering higher returns.

We are a Google awarded - White Label Digital Marketing company, offering
offshore dedicated staff to 100s of businesses in last 8 years.

Salient Features - 100+ Digital Experts | 8 years' experience | Partnered
with 100+ digital agencies and businesses

Benefits of association with us:

2 Weeks Free Trial and Salient Features 100% Money Back Guarantee for future
term

$0 Setup Fees to Kicks start

Dedicated Virtual Employees.

Signed NDA agreement with 100% transparency for daily work monitoring &
reporting.

Our Services: SEO | PPC | SMO | SMM | Content | Design and Development

Interested to give it a shot? Let's hop on a quick no obligation call. I am
sure (100% sure) you will love us.

Thanks,

Ashutosh