Subject: Bug#670: National Investment Corporation (NIC)

From: Michael Childer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 00:59:46 +0100

Greetings from United Arab Emirate,

Let me introduce to you about National Investment Corporation (NIC) Funding
Program.

I have to start by introducing myself as an investment consultant working
under the mandate of National Investment Corporation (NIC) here in Abu
Dhabi UAE to reach out to project owners and business men and women for
funding cooperation between their companies/firms and National Investment
Corporation (NIC).

In introducing the company I represent, NIC is a private Investment
Company, is one of the leading strategic investors based in the of Abu
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Since its establishment the company has focused on contributing to the
sustainable development of the region while creating value through
investments in fundamental growing sectors Today National Investment
Corporation presents an optimal balance between return on investments and
growth, through focusing on essential sectors including Oil & Gas, Banking
& Finance, project management, tourism, Aviation, Real estate, Business
Investment, Marine Projects, Solar project and industrialization.

Furthermore, NIC has put forward unique investment opportunities and
facilitated the development of various projects that meet the local and
international market needs.

National Investment Corporation (NIC) is acting as a lender and the loan
will be disbursed on a clear Loan of 3.5% Interest annually to project
owners and Equity Partners for their Investment Projects. They focus on
seed Capital, Early-stage, start-up ventures, existing LLC and total
completion and expansion of Investment Projects with immediate Funding.

NIC can invest in any country on a good conduct with the both parties.

Hope to hear from you if we have a common goal of a better tomorrow through
investments.

Best Regards,

Michael Childer (Investment Consultant)
National Investment Corporation (NIC)
Marina Mall, Al Marina, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates