Subject: Bug#670: hello dear

From: Mrs Aisha Gaddafi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 02:05:03 -0700

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

hello dear

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi