Subject: National Investment Corporation (NIC)

From: Abdu Al Ibrahim Mustafa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 09:44:28 -0700

Greetings,

I've to start by introducing myself as an investment consultant working
under the mandate of National Investment Corporation (NIC) here in Abu
Dhabi UAE to reach out to project owners and business men and women for
funding cooperation between their companies/firms.

In introducing the company I represent, NIC is a private Investment
Company, is one of the leading strategic investors based in Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates.

Since its establishment the company has focused on contributing to the
sustainable development of the region while creating value through
investments in fundamental growing sectors and growth, through focusing on
essential sectors including Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, project
management, tourism, Aviation, Real estate, Business Investment, Marine
Projects, Solar project and industrialization,mathematics,agriculture,
forest management, Education,printing,advertising, broker,mining,film,farm.

However,NIC has put forward unique investment opportunities and facilitated
the development of various projects that meet the local and international
market needs.

National Investment Corporation (NIC) is acting as a lender and the loan
will be disbursed on a clear Loan of 3.5% Interest annually to project
owners and Equity Partners for their Investment Projects.They focus on seed
Capital, Early-stage, start-up ventures, existing LLC and total completion
and expansion of Investment Projects  with immediate funding.

NIC can invest in any country on a good conduct with both parties.

Hope to hear from you if we've a common goal of a better tomorrow through
investments.

Best Regards,
Abdu Al Ibrahim Mustafa (Senior Investment Consultant)
National Investment Corporation (NIC)
Marina Mall, Al Marina, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates