Subject: Bug#665: security improvement for x2gobroker

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 00:46:34 +0100

Package: x2gobroker
Severity: wishlist

Feature Request:
Save temporary x2goclient_authorized_key to a tmpfs to ensure safe
removal/destruction of file in case of system crash.
Note: This may require a SELINUX config change.

(Bug filed on behalf of Mike#1)

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 14:56:16 +0000

Hi Stefan,

> (Bug filed on behalf of Mike#1)

I looked into this today. This is configurable in  
/etc/x2go/x2gobroker.conf on the broker side and in each X2Go Server's  
/etc/ssh/sshd_config file.

See latest /etc/x2go/x2gobroker.conf for details [1].

Mike

[1]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2gobroker.git;a=blob;f=etc/x2gobroker.conf;h=11cb0eadb493ceb0976bce53795da73c466eb832;hb=80b1acb82639467ff85737cdfc5500535ad92afc#l130
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb