Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#658: session connect with Python X2Go freezes if gevent 0.13.6 is used

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:33:53 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi all,

On  Do 30 Okt 2014 15:41:58 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Package: python-x2go
> Sevrity: important
>
> Hi Pavel, Jan,
>
> TL;DR; for the bug tracker... Python X2Go 0.5.0.x freezes during  
> X2GoControlSession.connect() when used with gevent 0.13.6. With  
> Python 0.4.0.x no such freeze could be observed.

On packages.x2go.org and Launchpad I have now provided a more recent  
version of python-gevent (1.0.1) and python-greenlet (0.4.5). The  
newer versions had to be provided for Debian wheezy and Ubuntu  
precise. All more recent versions of Debian/Ubuntu already contain a  
version of python-gevent that should work fine.

On my Debian wheezy systems, this works well. For Debian/Ubuntu based  
distros the issue can be considered fixed.

If the issue occurs on other distros, please reopen this bug and give  
feedback.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb