Subject: Bug#657: X2Go Client session type: MATE -> results in "Other session type:" MATE

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:25:40 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.0

When selecing MATE as session type, saving the session profile,  
closing X2Go Client...

... after re-opening X2Go Client, it results in the session profile  
having set:

   Session Type: Other desktop session, (Custom) Command: MATE.

I would expect:

   Session Type: MATE, (Custom) Command: <greyed out>

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb