Subject: Bug#656: Fwd: Windows X2GoClient hangs when launching x2gostartagent

From: Kyle Cottongim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 17:04:16 -0500

Package: X2GoClient
Version: 4.0.3.0

When launching a session from within the X2GoClient, the process will hang
after the following call:

x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3900> Executing remote command: "x2gostartagent
1440x900 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_32 us pc105/us 1 D GNOME both"

This does not happen all the time, but generally happens after loss of
network connection or after logging out instead of just closing the
X2GoClient window. A complete restart of the client machine will solve the
issue.

Client Information:
Windows 7 SP 1
X2GoClient v4.0.3.0

Server Information:
$ uname -a
Linux oddjob 3.11.0-26-generic #45~precise1-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 15 04:02:35
UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ x2goversion
x2goagent: 3.5.0.27
x2goserver: 4.0.1.18
x2goserver-extensions: 4.0.1.16
x2goserver-xsession: 4.0.1.16

Debug Output:
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting x2goclient..."
x2go-WARNING-1> "Can't load translator: :/x2goclient_en_us"
x2go-WARNING-2> "Can't load translator: :/qt_en_US"
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9746> Getting Xorg settings.
x2go-INFO-3> "Started  x2goclient."
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:490> "$HOME=C:/Users/kecotton"
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:2104> Reading 2 sessions from config file.
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9488> Starting win servers...
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9824> "C:/Users/kecotton/.x2go/etc/sshd_config
created."
x2go-DExBU2G-goon-maDEBinUGwi-ndoown.cppma:9inwi25ndo7>w go.ct pploc:9257>
gotal lohocalhost
st
x2gx2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9279> Port is free: 6000
ox2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9345> using internal X: false
-x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9410> Running "C:/Program Files
(x86)/x2goclient/VcXsrv/vcxsrv.exe" "-keyhook -multiwindow -notrayicon
-clipboard :0"
DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9279> Port is free: 7022
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9880> Creating desktop: x2go_kecotton
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9257> got localhost
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9285> Port already used: 6000
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9439> X is started.
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:9790> All winservers are started.
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:2104> Reading 2 sessions from config file.
Object::connect: No such slot SessionWidget::slot_emitSettings()
Object::connect: No such slot SessionWidget::slot_emitSettings()
Object::connect: No such signal SessionWidget::directRDP(bool)
Object::connect: No such signal
SessionWidget::settingsChanged(QString,QString,QString)
x2go-INFO-8> "Starting connection to server: oddjob:22"
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:2683> Start new ssh connection to
server:"oddjob":"22" krbLogin: false
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:2778> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3038> Continue normal x2go session
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3382> ""
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3769> Fullscreen: false
x2go-DEBUG-onmainwindow.cpp:3900> Executing remote command: "x2gostartagent
1440x900 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_32 us pc105/us 1 D GNOME both"

Kyle