Subject: Bug#653: Info received (X2go and jetbrains java applications)

From: Александр Демидов <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:02:41 +0300

Some all problems source from that error:
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-124756 [1] 

Today i get error from my java app PhpStorm: 

[ 505746] ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager -
sun.awt.image.BufImgSurfaceData cannot be cast to
sun.java2d.xr.XRSurfaceData 
java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.awt.image.BufImgSurfaceData cannot be
cast to sun.java2d.xr.XRSurfaceData
 at
sun.java2d.xr.XRPMBlitLoops.cacheToTmpSurface(XRPMBlitLoops.java:145)
 at sun.java2d.xr.XrSwToPMBlit.Blit(XRPMBlitLoops.java:353)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.blitSurfaceData(DrawImage.java:967)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.renderImageCopy(DrawImage.java:585)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(DrawImage.java:67)
 at sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(DrawImage.java:1022)
 at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(SunGraphics2D.java:3318)
 at sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(SunGraphics2D.java:3296)
 at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKEngine.finishPainting(GTKEngine.java:606)
 at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKEngine.finishPainting(GTKEngine.java:580)
 at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKPainter.paintIcon(GTKPainter.java:1266)
 at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKIconFactory$DelegatingIcon.paintIcon(GTKIconFactory.java:169)
 at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.gtk.GTKIconFactory$SynthExpanderIcon.paintIcon(GTKIconFactory.java:242)
 at sun.swing.plaf.synth.SynthIcon.paintIcon(SynthIcon.java:64)
 at
javax.swing.plaf.synth.SynthTreeUI$ExpandedIconWrapper.paintIcon(SynthTreeUI.java:791)
 ...

Links:
------
[1] https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-124756