Subject: Bug#653: X2go and jetbrains java applications

From: Александр Демидов <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 00:38:40 +0300

Similar bug http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653 [1]
Bug report with Intellij IDEA:
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=645 [2] 

Problem is exists. If you started jetbrains bussines applications - your
x2go session is unstable. 

Description of problem (from me) on russian:
https://debian.pro/1618#comment-29822 [3] 

May be similar bugs: 

http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=291 [4] 

http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=655 [5] 

Mike Gabriel says: 

> In general, we have observed several irregularities in NX that occur 
> with NX in rootless mode, but don't occur in desktop mode.

What is rootless mode and can i toggle my x2gosession to desktop mode? 

In bug report of problem x2go with eclipse
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=291 [4]
Description solution for normally using eclipse: 

> So, is there a way to disable xrender extension ? (IIRC there was an
> option like that in NX Client) or any other workaround ?

And... 

> I've found a workaround, just add the following line in eclipse.ini :
> 
> -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.cairoGraphics=false

But in phpstorm.vmoptions not exists parameters "cairoGraphics"
(phpstorm unable to recognition that parameter for eclipse) 

Please. Help with solve that bug in x2go. Save my time of life (I five
months search another solutions for use phpstorm or intellij idea IDE in
remote x11-sessions. But not luck) 

Links:
------
[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653
[2] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=645
[3] https://debian.pro/1618#comment-29822
[4] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=291
[5] http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=655