Subject: sound parameters from X2Go Session Broker ignored by X2Go Client

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:23:20 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.3.0
X-Debbugs-Cc: Stephan Diehl <[email-masked]>

Sound parameters obtained from an X2Go Session Broker get ignored by  
X2Go Client.

The question is, what sound parameters _should_ be controllable via  
the broker.

Proposal:

   o sound on/of -> configurable via broker (parameter:
     sound=true|false)
   o sound tunneling -> configurable via broker (parameter:
     soundtunnel=true|false)
   o sound protocol -> configurable via broker, overridable via
     cmdline option (parameter: soundsystem=arts|esd|pulse|none)
   o sound port ->  configurable via broker, overridable via
     cmdline option (parameters: defsndport, sndport)
   o start soundsystem -> not configurable via broker (should be
     false in most cases anyway, unless on Windows)

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb