Subject: Bug#643: X2Go Client session profiles configuration window too big (split up the Settings tab into two)

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:22:40 +0000

Package: x2goclient
Severity: important
Version: 4.0.3.0

Hi Alex,

I have just looked at the results of the first openSUSE builds of X2Go  
Client on openSUSE and tested this and that in X2Go Client  
4.0.3.0-preview.

What occurred to me is that I cannot access the [ OK ] and [ Cancel ]  
buttons of the session profile configuration window anymore. There are  
simply to many configuration widget items under the "Settings" tab  
which forces the whole session profile configuration window into its  
massive size.

IMHO, we need to address this rather sooner than later (because many  
people will stumble over this).

My suggestion is splitting up the "Settings" tab into Tab 1:  
"Input/Output" (Screen resolution stuff, clipboard stuff, keyboard  
stuf) and "Media" (Audio, Printing, later Telekinesis/Video).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb