Subject: Bug#642: Changes in X2Go Client for Windows to enable it conform to Visual Studio's stricter type checking

From: "George Trakatelis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 01:48:45 +0200

Hi Michael,

I built x2goclient 4.0.3.0 with MSVC2010's nmake. 
Unfortunately couldn't do so with Visual Studio 2010 IDE. 

> I have made a lot of progress, but I am having trouble finding a build 
> of libssh that includes the .lib file(s), and that is new enough. I 
> think the .lib file(s) are specific to MSVC.

I attach a release build of libssh 0.6.3 (please rename .doc to .zip). 
The sources are from libssh-0.6.3-762055b-pageant-support-mingw482.src.zip 
with a minor patch to enable libssh compile under MSVC2010.

> The 0.5.0 win32 build that includes the .lib file appears to be too old

I'm not aware of the build you are referring to.

> I get this error during compile:
> .\sshmasterconnection.cpp(297) : error C3861:
> 'ssh_channel_accept_forward': identifier not found

That seems to be a missing function declaration from libssh.h. 
Apparently, something like 
... 
LIBSSH_API ssh_channel ssh_channel_accept_forward(ssh_session session, int
timeout_ms, int *destination_port); 
... 
is missing.

Please let me know if the attached ssh.lib (for compiling) and ssh.dll (for
runtime) are ok.

George