Subject: RE: Bug#642: Changes in X2Go Client for Windows to enable it conform to Visual Studio's stricter type checking (Errata)

From: "George Trakatelis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:28:41 +0200

Hi Michael, 

In my previous e-mail with the triple-patch attached there is an error.
Please substitute 

I patched ConfigureChecks.cmake due to the condition described in 
http://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2013-10/0000045.html 
Follow the thread for a better understanding of the situation. 

for
> Unfortunately, VS2010 is missing the isblank() function, 
> so to accommodate for that I had to patch ConfigureChecks.cmake.  
> For more information on C99 library support in Visual Studio, please see 
>
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2013/07/19/c99-library-support-in-vis
ual-studio-2013.aspx 

The patch ok! (Only the explanation for the need to patch
ConfigureChecks.cmake was wrong.) 
Sorry for any inconvenience. 

George