Subject: Bug#641: x2goagent crash in XFreeFontPath

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 08:27:21 -0600

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.27

Core was generated by `/usr/lib64/nx/../x2go/bin/x2goagent -extension 
XFIXES -nolisten tcp -nolisten t'.
Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
#0  0x00007f1be42d9877 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install 
glibc-2.18-16.fc20.x86_64 libX11-1.6.1-1.fc20.x86_64 
libXau-1.0.8-2.fc20.x86_64 libXcursor-devel-1.1.14-2.fc20.x86_64 
libXfixes-5.0.1-2.fc20.x86_64 libXrender-0.9.8-2.fc20.x86_64 
libgcc-4.8.3-7.fc20.x86_64 libjpeg-turbo-1.3.1-2.fc20.x86_64 
libpng-1.6.6-3.fc20.x86_64 libstdc++-4.8.3-7.fc20.x86_64 
libxcb-1.9.1-3.fc20.x86_64 libxml2-2.9.1-2.fc20.x86_64 
sssd-client-1.11.7-2.fc20.x86_64 xz-libs-5.1.2-12alpha.fc20.x86_64 
zlib-1.2.8-3.fc20.x86_64
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007f1be42d9877 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1  0x00007f1be42daf68 in abort () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#2  0x00007f1be4319a54 in __libc_message () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#3  0x00007f1be43203ac in malloc_consolidate () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#4  0x00007f1be4320c66 in _int_free () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#5  0x00007f1be6865d8d in XFreeFontPath (list=list@entry=0x57e3980) at 
GetFPath.c:92
#6  0x0000000000495789 in nxagentReconnectFailedFonts (p0=<optimized 
out>) at Font.c:1353
#7  0x00000000004b8670 in nxagentReconnectSession () at Reconnect.c:482
#8  0x00000000004b8a3b in nxagentHandleConnectionChanges () at 
Reconnect.c:827
#9  0x00000000004b8c60 in nxagentHandleConnectionStates () at 
Reconnect.c:218
#10 0x000000000049b905 in nxagentWakeupHandler (data=<optimized out>, 
count=-1, mask=0xacb760 <LastSelectMask>) at Handlers.c:589
#11 0x000000000046a33b in WakeupHandler (result=result@entry=-1, 
pReadmask=pReadmask@entry=0xacb760 <LastSelectMask>) at dixutils.c:472
#12 0x0000000000473ca2 in WaitForSomething 
(pClientsReady=pClientsReady@entry=0x7fffb3d56250) at WaitFor.c:389
#13 0x0000000000445c1a in Dispatch () at X/NXdispatch.c:619
#14 0x0000000000429455 in main (argc=15, argv=0x7fffb3d56878, 
envp=<optimized out>) at main.c:450
(gdb) up 5
#5  0x00007f1be6865d8d in XFreeFontPath (list=list@entry=0x57e3980) at 
GetFPath.c:92
92                      Xfree ((char *)list);
(gdb) print list
$1 = (char **) 0x57e3980
(gdb) print (char *)list
$2 = 0x57e3980 "\020\263\201\006"
(gdb) up
#6  0x0000000000495789 in nxagentReconnectFailedFonts (p0=<optimized 
out>) at Font.c:1353
1353          XFreeFontPath(fontPaths);
(gdb) print fontPaths
$3 = (char **) 0x57e3980

Oct 11 11:59:33 kolea systemd: Started Session 1613 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:35 kolea /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: x2goresume-session 
called with options: leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 800x600 adsl 
16m-jpeg-9 us pc105/us 1
Oct 11 11:59:35 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:36 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:36 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 pre-resume
Oct 11 11:59:36 kolea su: (to leka) root on none
Oct 11 11:59:36 kolea systemd: Starting Session c67 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:36 kolea systemd: Started Session c67 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea su: (to leka) root on none
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea systemd: Starting Session c68 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea systemd: Started Session c68 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: client 10.10.10.1 has 
successfully resumed session with ID leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: x2gosuspend-session 
called with options: leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:37 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features: 
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 post-resume
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features: 
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 pre-suspend
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[20559]: 
x2goumount-session has been called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[20559]: SSHFS share 
already unmounted, taking care of further clean-up 
(C-leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24)
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:39 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:40 kolea /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 has been suspended successfully
Oct 11 11:59:40 kolea /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[20632]: x2gomountdirs has 
been called with options: dir leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 leka 
/home/leka/.x2go/ssh/key.nt1127 
/export/home/leka/.x2go/S-leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24/spool__PRINT_SPOOL___REVERSESSH_PORT__30008
Oct 11 11:59:40 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:40 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:41 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 post-suspend
Oct 11 11:59:43 kolea su: (to leka) root on none
Oct 11 11:59:43 kolea systemd: Starting Session c69 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:43 kolea systemd: Started Session c69 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea su: (to leka) root on none
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea systemd: Starting Session c70 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea systemd: Started Session c70 of user leka.
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: x2gosuspend-session 
called with options: leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:44 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features: 
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 pre-suspend
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[20856]: 
x2goumount-session has been called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/bin/x2goumount-session[20856]: successfully 
unmounted "/tmp/.x2go-leka/spool/C-leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24"
Oct 11 11:59:45 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:46 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:46 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:46 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_FMBINDINGS
Oct 11 11:59:46 kolea /usr/bin/x2gosuspend-session: session with ID 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 has been suspended successfully
Oct 11 11:59:46 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:47 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 11 11:59:47 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-50-1412986821_stDKDE_dp24 post-suspend
Oct 11 11:59:52 kolea abrt-hook-ccpp: Saved core dump of pid 21706 
(/usr/lib64/nx/bin/nxagent) to 
/var/tmp/abrt/ccpp-2014-10-11-11:59:46-21706 (103579648 bytes)

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com