Subject: nxagent crash in nxagentDisconnectPixmap

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 08:21:49 -0600

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.27

Saw nxagent crash in nxagentDisconnectPixmap on attempt to reconnect 
after crash:

Core was generated by `/usr/lib64/nx/../x2go/bin/x2goagent -extension 
XFIXES -nolisten tcp -nolisten t'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00000000004adbb2 in nxagentDisconnectPixmap (p0=0x2c811b0, 
x1=25167438, p2=p2@entry=0x7fff6e051564) at Pixmap.c:767
767       nxagentPixmap(pPixmap) = None;
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install 
glibc-2.18-16.fc20.x86_64 libX11-1.6.1-1.fc20.x86_64 
libXau-1.0.8-2.fc20.x86_64 libXcursor-devel-1.1.14-2.fc20.x86_64 
libXfixes-5.0.1-2.fc20.x86_64 libXrender-0.9.8-2.fc20.x86_64 
libgcc-4.8.3-7.fc20.x86_64 libjpeg-turbo-1.3.1-2.fc20.x86_64 
libpng-1.6.6-3.fc20.x86_64 libstdc++-4.8.3-7.fc20.x86_64 
libxcb-1.9.1-3.fc20.x86_64 libxml2-2.9.1-2.fc20.x86_64 
sssd-client-1.11.7-2.fc20.x86_64 xz-libs-5.1.2-12alpha.fc20.x86_64 
zlib-1.2.8-3.fc20.x86_64
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000000004adbb2 in nxagentDisconnectPixmap (p0=0x2c811b0, 
x1=25167438, p2=p2@entry=0x7fff6e051564) at Pixmap.c:767
#1  0x0000000000459d7f in FindClientResourcesByType (client=0x2d003a0, 
type=type@entry=3221225474, func=func@entry=0x4adba0 
<nxagentDisconnectPixmap>,
     cdata=cdata@entry=0x7fff6e051564) at X/NXresource.c:835
#2  0x00000000004aeb0e in nxagentDisconnectAllPixmaps () at Pixmap.c:812
#3  0x00000000004b828f in nxagentDisconnectSession () at Reconnect.c:390
#4  0x00000000004b8a8c in nxagentHandleConnectionChanges () at 
Reconnect.c:820
#5  0x00000000004b8c60 in nxagentHandleConnectionStates () at 
Reconnect.c:218
#6  0x000000000049b905 in nxagentWakeupHandler (data=<optimized out>, 
count=-1, mask=0xacb760 <LastSelectMask>) at Handlers.c:589
#7  0x000000000046a33b in WakeupHandler (result=result@entry=-1, 
pReadmask=pReadmask@entry=0xacb760 <LastSelectMask>) at dixutils.c:472
#8  0x0000000000473ca2 in WaitForSomething 
(pClientsReady=pClientsReady@entry=0x7fff6e0518a0) at WaitFor.c:389
#9  0x0000000000445c1a in Dispatch () at X/NXdispatch.c:619
#10 0x0000000000429455 in main (argc=15, argv=0x7fff6e051ec8, 
envp=<optimized out>) at main.c:450

(gdb) print *pPixmap
$2 = {drawable = {type = 1 '\001', class = 0 '\000', depth = 32 ' ', 
bitsPerPixel = 0 '\000', id = 25167438, x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height 
= 16,
     pScreen = 0x29a19a0, serialNumber = 14128}, refcnt = 0, devKind = 
0, devPrivate = {ptr = 0x0, val = 0, uval = 0, fptr = 0x0}, devPrivates 
= 0x0, screen_x = 0,
   screen_y = 0}
Oct 10 17:00:36 kolea /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: x2goresume-session 
called with options: leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24 800x600 adsl 
16m-jpeg-9 us pc105/us 1
Oct 10 17:00:37 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 10 17:00:37 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 10 17:00:37 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24 pre-resume
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2goresume-session: client 10.10.10.1 has 
successfully resumed session with ID leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea /usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver.features: 
x2goserver.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-fmbindings.features: 
x2goserver-fmbindings.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-xsession.features: 
x2goserver-xsession.features called with options: X2GO_DESKTOPSHARING
Oct 10 17:00:38 kolea /usr/bin/x2gofeature: x2gofeature called with 
options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 10 17:00:39 kolea 
/usr/share/x2go/x2gofeature.d/x2goserver-extensions.features: 
x2goserver-extensions.features called with options: X2GO_RUN_EXTENSIONS
Oct 10 17:00:39 kolea /usr/bin/x2goserver-run-extensions: 
x2goserver-run-extensions called with options: 
leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24 post-resume
Oct 10 17:00:40 kolea /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[30886]: x2gomountdirs has 
been called with options: dir leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24 leka 
/home/leka/.x2go/ssh/key.wX1127 
/export/home/leka/.x2go/S-leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24/spool__PRINT_SPOOL___REVERSESSH_PORT__30008
Oct 10 17:00:40 kolea /usr/bin/x2gomountdirs[30886]: WARNING: insertion 
of /export/home/leka/.x2go/S-leka-51-1412981615_stDKDE_dp24/spool failed 
(already mounted?), not mounting
Oct 10 17:01:01 kolea systemd: Starting Session 1458 of user root.
Oct 10 17:01:01 kolea systemd: Started Session 1458 of user root.
Oct 10 17:01:25 kolea kernel: [628643.489188] x2goagent[26371]: segfault 
at 0 ip 00000000004adbb2 sp 00007fff6e0514f0 error 4 in 
nxagent[400000+45f000]

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com