Subject: Bug#64:

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:01:01 +0100

retitle #64 UNITY-2d (precise) fails to start, compiz tries to start and fails
tag #64 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Björn,

On Do 29 Nov 2012 10:23:05 CET Björn Hörnemann wrote:

> After upgrade to x2goserver 3.1.1.9-0~623~precise1 (ppa:x2go/stable) went
> to login via x2goclient and had lost my unity-panels. Compiz had been
> crashed.

I have just done a fresh re-install of x2goserver 3.1.1.9 on Precise  
and it works fine.

Have you upgraded your system's Unity to the version in Quantal? If  
so, then be aware that Unity in Quantal cannot be run within an X2Go  
session.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb