Subject: Bug#64:

From: Björn Hörnemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:23:05 +0100

Package: x2goserver
Version: 3.1.1.9-0~623~precise1

After upgrade to x2goserver 3.1.1.9-0~623~precise1 (ppa:x2go/stable) went
to login via x2goclient and had lost my unity-panels. Compiz had been
crashed.

-- 
Hauptstr. 48 c
96482 Ahorn
Tel.: +49 9561 6753633

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:01:01 +0100

retitle #64 UNITY-2d (precise) fails to start, compiz tries to start and fails
tag #64 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Björn,

> to login via x2goclient and had lost my unity-panels. Compiz had been

I have just done a fresh re-install of x2goserver 3.1.1.9 on Precise  
and it works fine.

Have you upgraded your system's Unity to the version in Quantal? If  
so, then be aware that Unity in Quantal cannot be run within an X2Go  
session.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb