Subject: Bug#638: broker agent in LOCAL mode cannot find state file

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:03:48 +0000

Package: x2gobroker
Severity: important
Version: 0.3.0.0

Since X2Go Server 4.0.1.16, all session relevant files moved to  
/tmp/.x2go-<user>. In $HOME/.x2go there only is a symlink to the  
session dir on /tmp.

This change breaks x2gobroker-agent in LOCAL mode (evoked on the  
broker host itself, assuming all session files are available).

In LOCAL mode, x2gobroker-agent is evoked on the X2Go Broker host  
itself and assumes that it can access all session files in  
$HOME/.x2go/C-<session>.

But what it finds is a dangling symlink to a non-existent C-<session>  
dir in /tmp/.x2go-<user>.

The wanted session dir, of course, can only be found on

   X2Go-Server-node-N:/tmp/.x2go-<user>/C-<session>

:-(

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb