Subject: Invitation: [Payment Notice] Payment Confirmed @ Fri Jun 19, 2026 ([email-masked])

From: Science Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 17:54:02 +0000

[Payment Notice] Payment Confirmed
Friday Jun 19, 2026

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to confirm that your PayPal to BTC transaction has been  
successfully processed and securely archived. Details of your transaction  
are:

Date: 18-06-2026

Invoice Number:  INV- 183377

Transaction ID: 7379666

Total Amount: $481.99

The transaction is currently undergoing standard security verification.

If you have any questions, our Customer Support team is available at +1  
(202) 556-1086.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team
Support Contact: +1 (202) 556-1086

Organizer
Science Department
[email-masked]

Reply for [email-masked] and view more details  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTE3a2ZlZW5tY2l1dWNvZzlydWZjdXUyb3EgNjM3QGJ1Z3MueDJnby5vcmc&tok=MTcjc2NpZW5jZUB1ZHMuYWMudGgwYTA0YWI3NDkyMDI4MWU3NTBlM2UxYmMwMmQ3ZmFjZDM2ZmZlZWVk&ctz=Asia%2FBangkok&hl=en&es=0
Your attendance is optional.

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are an attendee on the event.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding