Subject: Bug#637: Qt5 apps crash at startup on Linux host

From: André Wöbbeking <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 01:03:06 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.18

Hi,

Any Qt 5.3 app starting on a Linux host crashes with this backtrace:

__lll_unlock_elision                elision-unlock.c:29
XIQueryVersion                      XIQueryVersion.c:47
QXcbConnection::initializeXInput2   qxcbconnection_xi2.cpp:84
QXcbConnection::QXcbConnection	    qxcbconnection.cpp:336
QXcbIntegration::QXcbIntegration    qxcbintegration.cpp:161
QXcbIntegrationPlugin::create       qxcbmain.cpp:58

These apps run fine locally.

I also get this warning before the apps crash:

xcb_randr_get_output_primary_reply_t *primary =
        xcb_randr_get_output_primary_reply(xcb_connection(), primaryCookie, 
&error);
if (!primary || error) {
    qWarning("QXcbConnection: Failed to get the primary output of the 
screen");
    free(error);
}

And xrandr prints:

"xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default"

I'm using current Debian testing.

Cheers,
André

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:35:06 +0000

Control: reassign -1 nxagent
Control: found -1 3.5.0.27
Control: severity -1 important

Hi André,

> I'm using current Debian testing.

this actually is a bug in NX Agent.

It basically means that the XRandR extension in NX-libs is tooooo old.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: André Wöbbeking <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 13:34:37 +0200

Hi Mike,

> It basically means that the XRandR extension in NX-libs is tooooo old.

Even the crash? That seems to be related to XInput2 somehow.

And is there a chance that NX-libs will be updated in the near future?

Cheers,
André

---

From: Frank Hughes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 00:49:59 -0700

Guten Tag,

Ich bin Frank Hughes, ehemaliger Kommandant der US-Militärmission im Irak.
Nachdem die USA ihre Irak-Mission abgeschlossen haben, befinde ich mich
derzeit für weitere Einsätze in Syrien, werde aber bald dem Joint
Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC) zugewiesen.

Während meiner Irak-Mission konnte ich 25.000.000,00 Millionen US-Dollar
erwirtschaften. Das Geld stammt aus einem Ölgeschäft. Ich bin uniformiert
und muss jemanden als meinen ausländischen Partner vorweisen. Ich bin
Amerikaner und Geheimdienstmitarbeiter. Ich verfüge über 100 % authentische
Mittel, um das Geld über eine diplomatische Spedition zu überweisen. Ich
brauche nur noch Ihre Zustimmung, dann ist alles vorbereitet.

Die einzige Möglichkeit, das Geld sicher zu nutzen, ist es, es anzulegen.
Wenn Sie zustimmen, werde ich das Geld an Sie als meinen ausländischen
Partner überweisen. Für Ihre Hilfe erhalten Sie 30 % des Gesamtbetrags, 70
% gehen an mich. Den Rest investiere ich. Bevor ich den Irak nach Syrien
verließ, versiegelte und verpackte ich die Sendung und brachte sie nach
Großbritannien. Dies geschah im Rahmen einer Sondervereinbarung mit dem
Roten Kreuz der Vereinten Nationen in London. Ich habe vereinbart, die
Daten meines Partners und Empfängers anzugeben.

Sobald wir uns auf eine Zusammenarbeit einigen, werde ich das Unternehmen
in London kontaktieren, um die Versandformalitäten zu erledigen und Sie als
Partner und Empfänger der Sendung vorzustellen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Commander Frank Hughes

---

From: Science Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 17:54:02 +0000

[Payment Notice] Payment Confirmed
Friday Jun 19, 2026

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to confirm that your PayPal to BTC transaction has been  
successfully processed and securely archived. Details of your transaction  
are:

Date: 18-06-2026

Invoice Number:  INV- 183377

Transaction ID: 7379666

Total Amount: $481.99

The transaction is currently undergoing standard security verification.

If you have any questions, our Customer Support team is available at +1  
(202) 556-1086.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team
Support Contact: +1 (202) 556-1086

Organizer
Science Department
[email-masked]

Reply for [email-masked] and view more details  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTE3a2ZlZW5tY2l1dWNvZzlydWZjdXUyb3EgNjM3QGJ1Z3MueDJnby5vcmc&tok=MTcjc2NpZW5jZUB1ZHMuYWMudGgwYTA0YWI3NDkyMDI4MWU3NTBlM2UxYmMwMmQ3ZmFjZDM2ZmZlZWVk&ctz=Asia%2FBangkok&hl=en&es=0
Your attendance is optional.

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are an attendee on the event.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding