Subject: Tested Successfully, 4.0.3.0 should include this

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:57:03 -0400

Hi Mike#1,

I successfully tested both folder sharing and PulseAudio audio
playback when using Dash.
(I manually replaced sh.exe on my system with x2goclient for windows installed.)
(woglinde suggested these 2 tests.)

I expect to have the nightly Windows builds and build instructions
updated within a few days. Please do not release x2goclient 4.0.3.0
until then.
(We're also trying to fix #616 before 4.0.3.0 is released.)

-Mike#2

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:36:04 +0000

Hi Mike#2

> (We're also trying to fix #616 before 4.0.3.0 is released.)

Ack.
Mike#1

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb