Subject: Bug#635: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#635: No Makefile in x2godesktopsharing source tarball

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:38:38 +0000

Control: severity -1 wishlist

Hi Pit,

On  Fr 10 Okt 2014 09:47:00 CEST, The Bit Pit wrote:

> Package: x2godesktopsharing
> Version: 3.1.1.1
>
> I installed x2go server and client on different machines under Gentoo
> Linux. I can start a new session just fine. Desktop sharing does not
> work because there is no ebuild for it in Gentoo.  I am trying to fix
> that, but there is no Makefile in the x2godesktopsharing tarball.  There
> is no INSTALL information file either.  Clearly an applet needs to be
> compiled so the user can allow desktop sharing.
>
> A Makefile or instructions on how to compile the x2godesktopsharing
> applet need to be added to the tarball.
>
> I run kde-4.12

Good catch. This is indeed still pending... Will look into this in the  
near future...

Unless you come up with a patch earlier.

(You could look at debian/rules in x2godesktopsharing and at Makefile  
in x2goclient.git to compose a similar Makefile for  
x2godesktopsharing. Any help is highly appreciated and bugs with  
patches will be processed ASAP.)

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb