Subject: No Makefile in x2godesktopsharing source tarball

From: The Bit Pit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 02:47:00 -0500

Package: x2godesktopsharing
Version: 3.1.1.1

I installed x2go server and client on different machines under Gentoo
Linux. I can start a new session just fine. Desktop sharing does not
work because there is no ebuild for it in Gentoo.  I am trying to fix
that, but there is no Makefile in the x2godesktopsharing tarball.  There
is no INSTALL information file either.  Clearly an applet needs to be
compiled so the user can allow desktop sharing.

A Makefile or instructions on how to compile the x2godesktopsharing
applet need to be added to the tarball.

I run kde-4.12

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 08:38:38 +0000

Control: severity -1 wishlist

Hi Pit,

> applet need to be added to the tarball.

Good catch. This is indeed still pending... Will look into this in the  
near future...

Unless you come up with a patch earlier.

(You could look at debian/rules in x2godesktopsharing and at Makefile  
in x2goclient.git to compose a similar Makefile for  
x2godesktopsharing. Any help is highly appreciated and bugs with  
patches will be processed ASAP.)

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb