Subject: Display port conflicts: Client access to multiple servers

From: Jerry Rabe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 16:45:43 -0500

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.15

Server OS: Centos 6.5 x86_64
Server X2go Version: 4.0.1.15 (installed from source)

Client OS & version: Windows 7 Professional, Version 6.1 (Build 7601
Service Pack 1)
Client X2go Version:  x2goclient-4.0.2.1+hotfix1+build4-fullfonts

When using a single client machine to connect to two x2goserver
machines with two simultaneous x2goclient processes, the second client
session corrupts the first one because they both connect to the client
using Display port 50.  The first x2gosession is unresponsive and must
be killed manually.  Shouldn't x2goclient break with a warning about
conflicting ports?  Is there a way to configure each x2goserver to
connect with a different range of ports? (i.e. the same as when
configuring each Freenx server with a unique DISPLAY_BASE variable in
/etc/nxserver/node.conf)

In addition, once the x2gosession is corrupted on the first machine,
then even after reboots, any new x2gosessions start up OK, but if they
are resumed, both server & client log files say it resumes, but the
x2go window never appears on the client's screen.  Does something need
to be cleared in the server's database?