Subject: Bug#628: [X2Go-Dev] Status of armhf-related builds/open bugs

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:09:10 +0100

Am 26.01.2015 um 20:01 schrieb Henning Heinold:

[soon-to-be-expected Raspberry Pi hardware donation by sponsor]

> for the client or the server or both?

The idea would be to either use it as a build host (Jenkins slave) or
as a remotely accessible test/debug machine for X2GoClient.

> Unfornatly the raspi is not compatible with the debian/ubuntu armhf
> binaries. Because of the vfp unit and the arm architecture. See
> https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi

Could that be the reason why Franz failed to compile X2GoClient on
Raspberry Pi in Bug #628?
He filed the bug against
<4.0.2.1-0x2go1+git20140823.626+wheezy.main.1> which would be plain
Debian, not Raspbian, right?
So maybe he was using the wrong source repo or pulled in armhf
binaries from debian/ubuntu that are bount to fail on the Raspberry Pi?

- -Stefan

- -- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243