Subject: Bug#627: Baikal?

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:35:11 -0400

Hi Mike#1,

In X2Go Server baikal (release/4.0.0.x), Trinity is supported and it
is affected by this bug.

Should I fix this bug in baikal, heuler, and 4.1.0.0? Or only in
heuler and 4.1.0.0?

I'm thinking that I should investigate how Trinity is launched on
various other distros, and then decide.

-Mike#2

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 08:34:16 +0000

Hi Mike#2,

> various other distros, and then decide.

IMHO, a fix for this bug in Baikal is not required.

Mike#1

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb