Subject: Bug#624: Print-Screen [ keyboard key ] on x2go client for windows

From: Helmer Teles <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:46:14 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1+hotfix1+build5

Print-Screen ( keyboard shortcut ) seems not to be working in the windows X2GO 
client. ( tested on XP and Windows 764bits ).

It's working in the Linux x2goclient, both ctrl-print screen, and single print screen 
to capture full desktop.

The setup in use is the kind of X2GO acts as a gateway/proxy to a windows 2008r2 
Server using xfreerdp to connect to a windows server.

*Server Info*
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
Release:        12.04
Codename:       precise

 cups-x2go                        3.0.1.0-0~80~ubuntu12.04.1
x2goagent                        2:3.5.0.27-0~446~ubuntu12.04.1
x2goserver                       4.0.1.16-0~935~ubuntu12.04.1
x2goserver-extensions            4.0.1.16-0~935~ubuntu12.04.1
x2goserver-printing              4.0.1.16-0~935~ubuntu12.04.1

Regards.

-- 

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Helmer Teles 

http://hteles.wordpress.com

“Sent from My Linux Operating System”

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead 
(ISO/IEC 26300)