Subject: Bug#621: Missing linkks in libnx-x11 version 3.5.0.27 on UBUNTU

From: Jorge Bastos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 23:21:12 -0300

Package: libnx-x11
Version: 3.5.0.27

Server OS: Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS

I have a segfault crash when using some applications that use Qt inside
X2GO.

Looking in the bug list, i found a similar problem in ticket #410

The same links are missing and after manually creating then all
applications runs fine.

The missing links are:
/usr/lib/nx/X11/Xinerama/libNX_X11.so.6 ->
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6
/usr/lib/nx/X11/Xinerama/libNX_Xext.so.6 ->
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6

I cant test it on the latest Ubuntu release (14.04) but i checked the
package and the links are missing yet.

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 02:25:01 +0000

Thank you for filing a new Bug report with X2Go.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has been forwarded to the package maintainers (but not
other interested parties, as you requested) for their attention; they
will reply in due course.

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 X2Go Developers <[email-masked]>

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
621: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=621
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems