Subject: more zlib details

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 08:55:07 -0400

Control: retitle -1 reintroduce zlib support for libssh in X2Go Client
for Windows

History:

With libssh-0.5.2 (built by the KDE Windows project), zlib support was included:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/3rd-party/libssh/libssh-x86-mingw4-0.5.2-1-bin.zip
It used "libz.dll" 1.2.7

With libssh-0.5.5 (built by Alex), zlib support was not included:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/3rd-party/libssh/libssh-with-pagent.patch/libssh-0.5.5.zip

Now with libssh-0.6.3 (built by me), zlib support was reintroduced.
"zlib1.dll" 1.2.3 was already being shipped by us.
It was linked against the headers for 1.2.8.

What I will do:

I will update zlib1.dll to 1.2.8. 1.2.3 does not lack any security
updates. However it isn't supported, only the latest 1.2.x release is.
http://www.zlib.net/
http://zlib.net/zlib128-dll.zip

Also, it appears that nothing was using libz.dll since the upgrade to
libssh-0.5.5, and that nothing was using zlib1.dll until the upgrade
to libssh-0.6.3. Therefore, I will delete libz.dll.