Subject: Bug#594: multi monitor support on Windows

From: Oleksandr Shneyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:19:03 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.1

Resizing NX-proxy window on whole display not working properly with X2GO
Client for MS Windows. It happens on multi monitor systems when trying
to start X2Go session on secondary display if secondary display is
positioned left of primary display and have negative coordinates. After
resizing window becoming borders and window title and overlapping a
desktop area on secondary display.
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: [email-masked]
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973
-----------------------------------------------------------