Subject: Bug#594: multi monitor support on Windows

From: Oleksandr Shneyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:19:03 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.1

Resizing NX-proxy window on whole display not working properly with X2GO
Client for MS Windows. It happens on multi monitor systems when trying
to start X2Go session on secondary display if secondary display is
positioned left of primary display and have negative coordinates. After
resizing window becoming borders and window title and overlapping a
desktop area on secondary display.
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: [email-masked]
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973
-----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:55:01 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goclient package:

#594: multi monitor support on Windows

It has been closed by Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
594: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=594
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: fixed in 4.0.3.0 via winmultiwindow.patch to VcXsrv
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:50:27 -0400

Version: 4.0.3.0

TLDR: Fixed in X2Go Client for Windows 4.0.3.0 thanks to Alex's
winmultiwindow.patch to VcXsrv.

This was first fixed in VcXsrv 1.15.2.0-xp+vc2013+x2go1, thanks to the
inclusion of Alex's winmultiwindow.patch. X2Go Client for Windows
4.0.3.0-20141021 was released with VcXsrv 1.15.2.1-xp+vc2013+x2go1,
which inherits this fix. The "+x2go1" in the version string denotes
that winmultiwindow.patch is specific to X2Go's use of VcXsrv. It is
believed that the patch cannot be upstreamed, although I would love to
be proven wrong.

The source code for my builds of VcXsrv is available here:
https://sourceforge.net/u/mikedep333/vcxsrv/ci/xp-1.15.2.x-x2gochanges/tree/
This is the patch:
https://sourceforge.net/u/mikedep333/vcxsrv/ci/978ec71bbf4345f477fd4f937deb3a4b481862e2/
And the builds are available here:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/3rd-party/vcxsrv-modified-by-x2go-project/

-Mike#2

Subject: multi monitor support on Windows
From: Oleksandr Shneyder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:19:03 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.1

Geschäftsführung: