Subject: Bug#593: Fwd: [Bug 1135507] New: [abrt] pyhoca-gui: registry.py:649:get_session_of_session_name:X2GoSessionRegistryException: there should only be one registered session of name ,,klausk-79-1409214748_stDKDE_dp24''

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 20:19:57 -0600

Package: python-x2go

Looks like another but different session issue.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Bug 1135507] New: [abrt] pyhoca-gui: 
registry.py:649:get_session_of_session_name:X2GoSessionRegistryException: there 
should only be one registered session of name 
,,klausk-79-1409214748_stDKDE_dp24''
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:33:29 +0000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1135507

             Bug ID: 1135507
            Summary: [abrt] pyhoca-gui:
                     registry.py:649:get_session_of_session_name:X2GoSessio
                     nRegistryException: there should only be one
                     registered session of name
                     ,,klausk-79-1409214748_stDKDE_dp24''
            Product: Fedora
            Version: 20
          Component: pyhoca-gui
           Assignee: [email-masked]
           Reporter: [email-masked]
         QA Contact: [email-masked]
                 CC: [email-masked]

Description of problem:
Connecting to remote server

Version-Release number of selected component:
pyhoca-gui-0.4.0.9-1.fc20

Additional info:
reporter:       libreport-2.2.3
cmdline:        pyhoca-gui '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''
dso_list:       python-x2go-0.4.0.9-1.fc20.noarch
executable:     /usr/bin/pyhoca-gui
kernel:         3.15.10-200.fc20.x86_64
runlevel:       N 5
type:           Python
uid:            1000

Truncated backtrace:
#1 get_session_of_session_name in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/registry.py:649
#2 has_session_of_session_name in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/registry.py:617
#3 register_available_server_sessions in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/registry.py:454
#4 register_available_server_sessions_by_profile_name in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/x2go/client.py:3187
#5 OnApplyButton in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/profilemanager.py:2434
#6 OnOKButton in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyhoca/wxgui/profilemanager.py:2455

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 06:51:30 +0000

Control: forcemerge 500 -1

Hi Orion,

this is a duplicate of #500 [1].

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/500

On  Do 04 Sep 2014 04:19:57 CEST, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> registry.py:649:get_session_of_session_name:X2GoSessionRegistryException:  
> there should only be one registered session of name  

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb