Subject: X2Go Logos updated in upstream x2goclient.git

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:46:56 +0100

tag #59 pending
thanks

Heinz has provided an updated X2Go Logo set (SVG) with COPYRIGHT  
notice and a script to create PNGs from these SVG files.

The issue has been reported to Debian BTS and further discussed there:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=693710

The commit in upstream Git is this:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=a5c43b9dc799c4064b9eb70fee43f49938d49366

A new revision for x2goclient in Debian will follow asap.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb