Subject: Upstream has asked to replace the X2Go icon shipped with x2goclient due to license issue with the current icon

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:42:32 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.2.1-1
Severity: serious
Debbugs-CC: [email-masked]

Upstream X2Go (Heinz-M. Graesing) has asked to replace the X2Go icon  
shipped with the current version of x2goclient. Upstream will provide  
a new version of the application icon that shall be shipped with  
x2goclient in Debian wheezy.

Also: the currently shipped icon is completely transparent + contours,  
so that the X2Go logo (a flying X) cannot be recognized when the user  
has a dark desktop theme configured.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb