Subject: Bug#586: X2Go session sometimes slows to a crawl

From: "James Kohout" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 08:56:52 -0500

Package: x2goserver

Version: 4.0.1.19-3.el6

Hello,

I see the same thing on the latest windows client.   After a while it slows
to a crawl for a few minutes, then gets better, then slows down again.  No
network issues,  no server congestion, etc.   I also have another session
(true No Machine client) to another local server, and it does not slow down
during this time, so I do not think it is a client issue.

Client OS: Windows 7

Client Version:  4.0.5.0 - (With ALL the font packages installed)

Connecting to GNOME Session

Server OS:  Linux 2.6.32-504.8.1.el6.x86_64  Oracle Linux Server release 6.6

nx-libs package version:  3.5.0.31-1.el6

 

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION: This communication may contain confidential 
information which is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) 
addressed in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this 
communication, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or 
reproduction of this communication and/or attachment(s) is strictly 
prohibited; please notify the sender immediately, delete this communication 
and attachment(s) from your system, and destroy any hardcopies you may have 
printed