Subject: Bug#584: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#584: x2go Session Broker don't work with shadow sessions

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:57:51 +0000

Control: reassign -1 x2goclient
Control: found -1 4.0.4.0

Hi,

On  Di 26 Aug 2014 19:08:26 CEST, KeRo wrote:

> I have two type of broker session configured, MATE for normal desktop use
> and a SHADOW session for support and presentation. MATE sessions work fine
> but SHADOW session show Access Denied throw broker (Direct shadow session
> configured in x2go client work fine)

I just played with the broker, the SHADOW session command and PyHoca-GUI.

With PyHoca-GUI, I can launch desktop sharing sessions just like  
normal sessions.

Thus, reassigning to X2Go Client.

Fixing this issue is subject to contracted work which I will do during  
this week.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb