Subject: Bug#58: x2goplugin: after session startup whole local desktop unusable

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 14:05:48 +0100

Package: x2goplugin
Severity: grave
Version: 3.99.3.0

Hi Alex,

more tests with x2goplugin + x2goplugin-provider as release with  
x2goclient src:package 3.99.3.0.

Try this:

   o install x2goplugin-provider and x2goserver locally on the same machine
   o visit http://localhost/x2goplugin.html
   o launch the pre-configured session
   o ... till here, everything works fine now...

On my machine: after the session has come up (actually already while  
it is comming up) my whole desktop shell (awesome) refuse to accept  
almost any import from keyboard or mouse. I can neither click any of  
the x2goplugin controls nor can I click around in the started up X2Go  
session.

The X2Go session is embedded in the x2goplugin frame, just in case  
this information is relevant.

Ggreets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb