Subject: Bug#577: Full-screen mode spans multiple local displays

From: Mark Edgington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:39:45 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1

When I start a remote session with x2goclient, and the local machine has a
dual-head monitor setup (using xinerama), switching the session to
fullscreen mode (via Ctrl-Alt-F) causes the remote session's desktop to
span across both local monitors, instead of just one monitor.  To reproduce
/ demonstrate:

1. set up the local machine to run a standard desktop environment (e.g.
gnome or LXDE) with two monitors (i.e. use xrandr to specify the relative
locations, orientations, and dimensions of the displays).
2. connect to a remote XFCE session with x2goclient, then open up a single
terminal window in this remote session and maximize it.
3. press Ctrl-Alt-F to toggle (enable) full-screen mode.

The result will be that the terminal window is split in half, and spread
across both monitors.  The desired behavior is that the x2goclient
fullscreen window only spans a single (user-selected) display.

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 (i686), and my display controller is listed as
"Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML Express Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 03)".