Subject: Bug#571: Make X2Go Client aware of the Cinnamon desktop environment

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:10:31 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1
Severity: wishlist

Cinnamon support was added to x2goserver a while ago, but it was never
added to x2goclient.
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commit;h=1de00f1102be015f6245ef2bc13c877a4c79fadd
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commit;h=b886c07468b81f52648d0c49db276c52e0806308

It was also added to pyhoca-gui:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=pyhoca-gui.git;a=commit;h=af60d3076e8cb45ea8e330ff0f4405d4428c4e36

Regardless of the server-side changes that will be implemented for bug
#150, X2Go Client should still be updated for Cinnamon.

Per MIke Gabriel, we should use this MATE commit as an example for
what code to write:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=468be3aa8d457ec4bc429e76f4c26f4bbf27f0d0

Also, Mike Gabriel instructed "commit it to release/4.0.2.x branch and
cherry-pick to master."

-Mike#2