Subject: Dependency python-wsgilog

From: "Giger Bengt (ID BD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 06:18:23 +0000

Great to see the broker packaged, I'll do some testing. I recently packaged
python-wsgilog which was the last missing package needed by
python-x2gobroker, it is now included in Fedora 20 and later.

Regards

Bengt

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:39:22 +0000

Hi Bengt,

> python-x2gobroker, it is now included in Fedora 20 and later.

Ohhhh... you are a Fedora maintainer, right???

Please join forces with Orion Paplowski (orionp on IRC). He has been  
asking me several times to help out with package maintenance in  
Fedora. I guess, he would be happy to receive some help from someone  
who does not have to learn the Fedora packaging way from scratch.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: "Giger Bengt (ID BD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:19:29 +0000

> Ohhhh... you are a Fedora maintainer, right???

Apprentice level :)

> Please join forces with Orion Paplowski (orionp on IRC). 

I did,  and he sponsored me to become a package maintainer. 

Bengt