Subject: RE: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#559: x2goclient: the local user name that is passed to x2gomountdirs command needs to be enclosed in quotation marks

From: "Andy Sinatra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:12:44 -0700

I checked my logs and this fits with my issue earlier this month (Bug #550)

Pyhoca-gtk uses my Windows User with the space, x2Goclient for Windows only
passes the first portion of my username for sshfs.

Andy Sinatra

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Rok Mandeljc
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 1:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#559: x2goclient: the local user name that is passed
to x2gomountdirs command needs to be enclosed in quotation marks

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1+hotfix1

In startX2goMount(), the local user name (cuser) is passed as the third
argument to the x2gomountdirs command that will be executed on the server
side. This user name should be enclosed in quotation marks, otherwise the
x2gomountdirs on server side fails for users who are unfortunate enough to
have put a whitespace character in their Windows user name.