Subject: Bug#549: Blinking popup window when using Ctrl+N in Intellij

From: Anton Mostovoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:43:40 -0500

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.0

on Centos 6.5 Server:

x2goserver-4.0.1.13-4.el6.x86_64
x2goagent-3.5.0.22-1.el6.x86_64
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.13-4.el6.x86_64

On Mac OS X 10.9.3, x2goclient 4.0.2.0 with XQuartz 2.7.6 (have not
tested Windows client)

When using Intellij 13.1.3 (latest) running with Java 1.7.0_45, I use
the "Navigate to File" or "Navigate to Class" feature by hitting
Ctrl+N or Ctrl+Shift+N or selecting from the menu.

Intermittently, that popup window that comes up, appears to be
"blinking" or getting repeatedly redrawn. At the same time it is not
taking any input. Hitting Escape or clicking outside of this popup,
closes it, and, if the commend is iinvoked again, the window may come
up properly or blink again.

Please let me know where i can find the logs and i will gladly provide them.

Thanks