Subject: Bug#542: Info received and FILED only (Closing)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 21:20:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #542.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
542: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=542
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 21:20:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the libxcomp3 package:

#542: Add cache negotiation patch

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 22:19:35 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: Add cache negotiation patch
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:39:01 +0000

Package: libxcomp3
Severity: normal
Tags: patch
X-Debbugs-Cc: Nito Martinez <[email-masked]>

Hi Alex, Mihai,

can any of you please review a patch for adding cache negotiation in  
NX [1]? It comes from our new cooperation partner TheQVD.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

[1]  
https://github.com/theqvd/qvd-nx/commit/5b5ffb683136a1210b2bc2221e168364c1e95e0b
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb