Subject: pyhoca-gui: Error building on Windows when running: python setup.py build_exe

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 22:36:17 -0400

Package: pyhoca-gui
Version: 5.0.0.0-preview

I followed the pyhoca-gui build instructions simultaneously on both
the X2Go-WinBuilder VM, and my home desktop (excutor.) The former is
Windows 7 64-bit SP1, the latter is WIndows 8.1 64-bit with update 1.
They both get the same error.

I also tried building under both Msysgit bash and under cmd.exe

Instructions (it's the very last step that fails.)
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:build-howto-mswin:pyhoca-gui

setup common to both machines:
Python 2.7.8 32-bit (Released 3 days a go)
bbfreeze-1.1.3-py2.7.egg
bbfreeze_loader-1.1.0-py2.7-win32.egg
py2exe-0.6.9.win32-py2.7
Msysgit (AKA "Git for Windows") 1.9.4-preview20140611
(In other words, I have both bbfreeze and py2exe installed.)

I've attached the output because I do not want its 80+ character long
lines to be split up.