Subject: Bug#53: Issues solved for Python X2Go 0.4.0.0

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:38:56 +0100

tag #53 pending
thanks

Hi Gerald,

both reported issues (host key saving and a slightly more flexible  
timeout handling) have been addressed during preparation of Python  
X2Go 0.4.0.0.

The last commit (timeout handling) is this:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=python-x2go.git;a=commitdiff;h=a93d4f2646aa310295eacaf4f7c6b1bb2566c19e

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb