Subject: Compilation Failed: unknown backend

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:16:16 -0700

Package: x2goserver 
Version: 4.1.0.0-0x2go1.1~git20140528.984+jessie.heuler.1

On starting the x2goserver on Debian Testing:
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Start and stop the X2Go
daemon...
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex x2goserver[28024]: Cleaning up stale X2Go sessions.
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex x2goserver[28024]: unknown backend  at
/usr/share/perl5/X2Go/Server/DB.pm line 61.
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex x2goserver[28024]: Compilation failed in require at
/usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions line 37.
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex x2goserver[28024]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
at /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions line 37.
Jun 29 09:54:58 hex systemd[1]: Started LSB: Start and stop the X2Go
daemon.

This happens when I start x2go with /etc/init.d/x2goserver start 

So x2go is completely down, again...

-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service