Subject: X2Go Client for Windows will not launch unless you pass --debug

From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:16:30 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Severity: Grave

This only affects current nightly builds on the master branch (4.0.2.1.)

Like the subject says, X2Go Client for Windows will not launch unless
you pass --debug. If you do not pass --debug, no window ever opens,
there is no error message, and the x2goclient.exe process terminates
within a second.

Observed on Windows 8.1 (with update 1) 64-bit.

This regression appears to have been introduced over the last few
weeks or so, (possibly by me.)

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:58:31 +0200

> Observed on Windows 8.1 (with update 1) 64-bit.

Observed on Windows 7 x64, too.

> weeks or so, (possibly by me.)

To ease debugging:
2014-06-11 is the last working nightly build.
2014-06-12 is already broken.

-Stefan