Subject: Bug#521: Wiki: List of Sponsorable Features needs updating

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:05:13 +0200

Package: wiki.x2go.org

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:new-feature-brainstorming
should be amended/expanded with entries for

- Android client (According to Mike#1, this would probably be rather
easy to do)

- X-Server rewrite (nxproxy?) - Huge task

This is a forget-me-not type of bug, as the wiki is still locked for
maintenance (the DNS change hasn't propagated to all DNS servers yet)

-Stefan

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:35:08 +0000

Hi Stefan,

> - Android client (According to Mike#1, this would probably be rather

TheQVD project (I could not remember the project name while on the  
phone) has an NX based remote desktop solution that uses nxproxy  
natively on Android.

https://github.com/theqvd/theqvd/blob/master/nx/nxcomp-3.5.0-android.patch

> - X-Server rewrite (nxproxy?) - Huge task

nxproxy can essentially remain as is, only the server-side NX  
technology needs porting.

> maintenance (the DNS change hasn't propagated to all DNS servers yet)

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:56:37 +0200

Control: close -1

Am 26.06.2014 14:35, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
>> - Android client (According to Mike#1, this would probably be
>> rather easy to do)
> 

Added.

- - X-Server rewrite (nxproxy?) - Huge task
> technology needs porting.

Added.

Two more items regarding sound support have been added as well.

Current revision of page is at:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:new-feature-brainstorming

Closing this bug.

- -Stefan

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:00:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the wiki.x2go.org package:

#521: Wiki: List of Sponsorable Features needs updating

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
521: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=521
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#521: Wiki: List of Sponsorable Features needs updating
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:56:37 +0200

Control: close -1

Added.

Added.

Closing this bug.

- -Stefan

Subject: Wiki: List of Sponsorable Features needs updating
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:05:13 +0200

Package: wiki.x2go.org

-Stefan